Monday 12 March 2012

Two worlds

Read an article about us living in two worlds - an inside world and an outside world. My life has been more along the lines of inside out !

So today at uni we were experimenting with sweat gland responses to truths and lies, measuring the conductance of electrical charges on the skin. The theory was that if the person lied we could tell.

To cut a long story short, we created conditions where the subject's answer was meant to be a lie, but...um, the pre scripted question was "have you ever been visited by aliens". Supposing that an answer of yes, which was also scripted, could show that they were lying.

But awkies - I have actually seen little fluoro snot green aliens making their way across my bedroom ceiling. So I had a little giggle to myself, well maybe a big belly laugh after class.

Not entirely sure what or who I was laughing at - perhaps just the ridiculous situation that my experiences are so entirely abnormal that they are absurd to even me.

Anyway some sage advice if the aliens visit you too  - close your eyes and pretend that you are either dead or asleep.

Ily. (A K)

No comments:

Post a Comment