Sunday 11 March 2012

Holy Shit...

Loved the movie Bridesmaids. I had my own bridesmaids experience - simply HAVE to share.

Woke up one night about a month ago, morning actually - 2am. Lept out of bed with a severely sick stomach and realised that my front door was wide open at a time I was living alone amongst vermin disguised as people who wandered aimlessly around the streets.

People of the vermin kind the least of my worries in a life of daily spiritual warfare, but whatever the invasion, not entirely welcome. Anyway was kinda topical as had spent time reading my bible that day about fellowship through church.

No time to gauge whether there were any living intruders as I flung into the bath shitting myself metaphorically AND the other way. As I suffered in an insightly mess all I could do was pray and call out to God.

What did I pray? Not to end the suffering, not to escape a violent intruder, but:

Dearest God, groan groan chuck, I would rather be doing this, chuckngroan groan, in public, like the movie, than have to vomitgrowlshitchunder, go to church.

Please don't, chunderchucklavascream, make me go to church!

Amen Amen Amen

Well now it's public - yay, I guess. I guess. yay?

1 comment: